Monday, April 1, 2013

Financial Whoa(s).

As I have mentioned before, I am trying to get my financial shit right this year.
I manage to talk to the hubby about my problems, and he gave me a few pointers on how to manage and organize my accounts, as well as setting a budget for my expenses and a goal for my business.

Three months into the "program", much to my surprise, things are looking pretty great!
I've never seen results like this before, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised.
So proud!!!
*wipes tears of joy*

I'm still very far away from my initial objective, but if I keep doing this and remain as cheapskate (LOL) as I can, I might be able to pull this off!

Anyway, onto about being cheapskate.
When I was looking for dinner just now, I was upset to find that the cheapest meal option in the coffee shop I was in is no longer available.
I ordered the next cheapest option, and lamented to the hubby (okay, more like manja) by sms.
He was so sweet to call back; told me to go someplace else instead and sheepishly mentioned that he will find the money to spring for my meals, which I thought was the cutest thing ever.

But anyway, that is not the point!
The point is, my favorite cheap noodle meal is gone forever, and there is nothing that will bring it back now!

BRING BACK MY INSTANT NOODLES WITH SAUSAGES AND EGG, PAPPARICH!
*wails*

No comments: